Doug Stewart on 18 Mar 2018 12:02:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ready Player One: A Novel (and about to be a movie)

I'll fight for the endings of Anathem and Big U -- I enjoyed the denouements of both. Anathem is far and away my favorite Stephenson, but I get the sense I'm very much in the minority.

--
Doug Stewart