Michael Leone on 31 Jul 2018 19:37:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT - battery replacement for an Android phone

I have a battery, but it's large, 20,000 mAh. I keep it in case the power goes out and i may need to charge the phone and iPad more than once during s blackout. Which means it's heavy, as batteries go.

Besides that's aggravating, having to remember to carry a battery and cable all the time. I mean, i will if I have to ..