jeff on 20 Sep 2018 08:51:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How to get rid of 'Safe Mode' in Firefox?

On 09/20/2018 11:43 AM, Alan McConnell wrote:
        is "Safe Search" which is off on my Firefox, and "Safe Mode", which is the one I'm
        concerned about and would like to get rid of.

So help with this issue is still requested!

When you say Safe Mode, are you referring to starting the program in Safe Mode (CLI), where it comes up w/o extensions or Safe Mode while browsing?