Michel van der List on 19 Oct 2018 11:57:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird questions

Not sure if this is still an outstanding question, but I use Thunderbird daily on Linux.

Diacritics are dependent on your underlying framework. I use Fedora with Gnome and there, you need to set up the Gnome Compose key, which due to the infinite wisdom of the gnome developers is hidden in the tweaks app and turned off by default. Let me know if this help at all, or if you actually already knew all of that.

As an aside, Thunderbird is (to me anyway) a bit of a pain about formatting, but I just ignore it.

Michel