Fred Stluka on 20 Dec 2018 10:09:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] scp help

Also, "IdentiyFile" looks like a typo.

BTW, if you want an easy way to automatically push a public key to
a server, creating the public key from the private key if necessary,
creating a new public/private key pair if necessary, etc., see my
script:
- http://bristle.com/Tips/Unix.htm#script_authorize_ssh_key

It does it all automatically.

Enjoy!

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- Bristle Software, Inc. -- http://bristle.com
#DontBeATrump -- Make America Honorable Again!