Chris Thistlethwaite via plug on 5 Feb 2020 09:10:36 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West

Think that would bring in a different crowd. I wouldn't be able to make a weekend meetup, but I'm sure different folks would. I wasn't sure how "formal" things with the meetups were. Specifically around time and location. For instance, I didn't want to speak for PLUG West and say "it's in West Chester/Devon now" and then have some conflict with PLUG West-North-West, etc. Figured if I can get a physical location and some kind of schedule, then we'd go from there.

-Chris T.