Steven Shim via plug on 6 Feb 2020 11:30:14 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West possible meeting spot

How about Panera Bread in Newtown Square, PA? It is "West of Philly/Western Suburbs/Northern Delco" location has plenty of parking, free wifi, good food/drink with a few bars nearby.

There's also a Septa Bus stop nearby.

I am friends with the manager and could ask if she'd be willing to use that space for talks, meetings?

-Steven Shim
sjshim@gmail.com