K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 7 Feb 2020 07:53:18 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West

Yes,it is the Greentree Building. As Suite 307 has a “McKinley and Associates” I'm guessing the start up you worked at has moved. And yes, it's a great location for a meeting. The park is outside and it does have a pavilion and picnic tables for nice weather meetings (it would be a great location for the geeknic – I have an annual Sanchez / Profile / GT.M / YottaDB reunion picnic there).

If there is consensus in the group about location and meeting days, I can talk to the landlady about using the lobby, and I'm sure we can work out hosting for days when I cannot.

Regards
– Bhaskar