Fred Stluka via plug on 6 Feb 2020 17:26:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West

Bhaskar,

You're in the Greentree building?  I used to work there!  Was in
suite 307 for a year or two, working for a startup.  Still run by
Kim and Connie?

That's a great location.  Walk from train station.  92 bus goes
right down King Street.  Lots of parking since it was a grade
school once (plus picnic table under a pavilion roof, plus we
played a lot of Frisbee on the grass fields).  Walk to a couple of
different pubs for the after-party.  (Also only 3 miles from my
house.)  I like it!!!

If we settle on a day other than Monday, I may be able to host
sometimes.  If you'd be willing to have someone other than a
YottaDB employee do that.

--Fred
Fred Stluka
Bristle Software, Inc.