Keith C. Perry via plug on 22 Apr 2020 12:49:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Zoom

The very first thing I tried was to see if I could install the Zoom Chrome plug-in while in guest mode on my Chromebook.  That would have been brilliant but I think I was just in denial when I tried it since you can't install extensions in guest mode and I'm pretty sure I knew that LOL.  I certainly wasn't going to associate Zoom with my gmail account and making one just for Zoom was equally unpalatable.

You mentioned Firefox though and I didn't realize it worked with that...

***testing with Lubuntu 19.04 Desktop Live CD***

...ugh, they want you to sign-in with Google or another account.  Looks like the documentation is exactly correct for both Chrome and FF.

"The Zoom Extension for Browsers allows you to start or schedule your Zoom meeting with a single click from your browser or within Google calendar."

No mention of "join" (like it says for the androidOS and Linux apps) so unless you have an account, the browser option would not work.

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167