Walt Mankowski via plug on 11 Jul 2020 05:13:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Remote to an Ubuntu desktop

Thanks to everyone for all the tips! I think Chrome Remote Desktop
won't work for me since I might be viewing patient data (I work for a
research lab in Penn's med school) and it sounds like it might be a
HIPAA violation.

x11vnc over a SSH tunnel sounds like what I was looking for. I'll give
it a try this weekend and report back.

Walt