Charlie Li via plug on 11 Aug 2020 13:40:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] news

Rich Freeman via plug wrote:
> I'm talking about everybody on this list who lives in the USA, where
> nobody blocks SSL.
>
> Look, if you want you can come up with a bazillion edge cases where it
> doesn't make sense to use SSL, that altogether account for 0.1% of the
> traffic most of us deal with.  If you want I can join in.  It doesn't
> change my point.

Edge cases are not really edge cases. There are certain North American
ISPs who would love to (and in at least one case, already have) pull
some shady shit, but especially on HTTPS.

--
Charlie "taste" Li

with vishwin for off-list communication)