K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 21 Sep 2020 08:14:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] DESQview (was ... Byobu)

Also, since we are discussing languages, anyone here use FORTH? At ASYST, we had our own implementation tailored to laboratory data acquisition, and it was very impressive how expressive and compact programs could be. As I recall, the operating software of the Hubble Space Telescope was written in FORTH. Unfortunately, the language became something of a computational backwater.

Regards
– Bhaskar