jeff via plug on 7 Oct 2020 08:46:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] sys76 pt II

On 10/7/20 9:53 AM, K.S. Bhaskar via plug wrote:
I don't remember which System 76 laptop you have, but I have a Darter

Gazelle.
Then right after I bought it, the others lowered prices and met my specs.

or Gnome (Gnome3 made Gnome unusable for me).

Same.
XFCE does exactly what I want, and it's lighter.

 I have it configured so
that when I shut the lid, if it is on battery, it goes to sleep, and if it is on mains power, then it remains awake, unless there is an external monitor in which case it says awake on battery as well.

Glad you had greater success with yours.