Walt Mankowski via plug on 23 Oct 2020 12:10:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux mount of Windows share keeps dropping

I work at Penn Medicine. Our Windows admins are supporting 1000s of
users across dozens of buildings and sites. I've opened a ticket, but
"having a discussion" beyond that probably isn't going to happen.