Casey Bralla via plug on 19 Dec 2020 11:43:32 -0800

[PLUG] Theory of Inexplicability (Was OT: SolarWinds)

On 12/19/20 2:25 PM, Rich Freeman via plug wrote:
With vague statements like that you could argue that the entire
history of humanity from writing on cave walls to landing on the moon
is an "unbroken record of failure," as we fail from one accomplishment
to the next...  :)

Yes, we are broken failures, and have been for at least 10,000 years!

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Douglas Adams

Off-topic rebuttal:  Christianity destroys Adams' theory, of course.