Casey Bralla via plug on 6 Feb 2021 03:58:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] DOMAIN REGISTRAR

I used to run my own DNS servers (BIND9).  It wasn't too terribly difficult to setup, but it was not trivial either.  (At one point I got used in a DDOS attack, so the security settings are crucial).   I even did it with a "non-static" IP address because Comcast almost never change the IP unless the MAC of their router changed (like it did once when their provided router died).