brent saner via plug on 20 Mar 2021 11:24:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Windows driver for ext2/ext3

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021, 18:32 Eric Lucas via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
I have several 64GB USB drives that I re-formatted to ext3. Now, when I try to share one with my wife's Win10 system, it naturally won't read them.

Does anyone have experience with a trustworthy, solid, and safe solution to get ext2/ext3 support in Windows?

Thanks,
Eric

Any possibility to install the WSL on your wife's laptop?

https://devblogs.microsoft.com/commandline/access-linux-filesystems-in-windows-and-wsl-2/

It's still hacky, but it's less hacky than a lot of other options.