JP Vossen via plug on 10 May 2021 18:04:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Lab recommendations

First, Ron, you didn't mention specs on your "lab PC" but I'm surprised no one has mentioned running just a hypervisor, if you've got the resources.  Then it doesn't MATTER what else you use, just create a new VM for it.

I use the free license for VMware ESXi, because that's what we use a LOT of at work and it's just easier, but ProxMox (covered in a recent-ish talk) would work just fine and there are other solutions.  Anything except Hyper-V! :-)