Rich Mingin (PLUG) via plug on 5 Jan 2022 19:35:02 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Open source Mail client

Just as a counterpoint, I work at a Fortune 50 company, and our email sigs are completely text. Formatted text, which is another can of worms, but we are specifically asked not to add any graphical elements to emails in-line.

Marketing has different rules, but it's a style-over-substance world there, anyway.

I would suggest that adding graphical elements to an email does *not* add prestige or respectability. Usually the opposite effect, IME.