Walt Mankowski via plug on 6 Jan 2022 03:30:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Open source Mail client

It's also very common that mail apps don't even load images by
default. That's the case with Outlook where I work. So all that effort
to make fancy graphic signatures is for naught unless the recipient
decides it's worth clicking on a button just to see them.