jeffv via plug on 6 Jan 2022 04:34:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Open source Mail client

On 1/6/22 06:30, Walt Mankowski via plug wrote:
It's also very common that mail apps don't even load images by
default. That's the case with Outlook where I work. So all that effort
to make fancy graphic signatures is for naught unless the recipient
decides it's worth clicking on a button just to see them.

and now there are little graphics on my email subject line.
GET OFFA MY SUBJECT LINE and off my lawn.
I can't stand html email, javascript, GPS in phones, and guitar amps without vacuum tubes. Because there are no bench seats in cars, the dog tends to shift gears. It's a wonder I'm not using CLI email.

Thunderbird can display original HTML, simple HTML, and plain text.
Also can be set not to dl graphics.