Michael Lazin via plug on 15 Apr 2022 13:06:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Upgrading Kubuntu 18.04 -> 22.04

My advice is not to upgrade upon release.  There are bugs that are ironed out in the first few weeks almost every time like clockwork, and I have broken a prod machine before by running and upgrade on the release date.  You can upgrade piecemeal to 20.04 and then to 22.04 and this is workable, but if you are going to do this I recommend not rushing into it and holding off a few weeks.  If you want it right away do a fresh install.  I think you will have a safer experience if you do it this way if this machine is in every day use.  Thanks.

Best,

Michael