K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 15 Apr 2022 14:23:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Upgrading Kubuntu 18.04 -> 22.04

I agree. Both *buntu and Debian upgrades have been successful for me. I have been upgrading multiple *buntu & Debian machines regularly for over 10 years now. However Raspbian upgrades have not been as successful, even though Raspbian is almost-but-not-quite Debian.

Regards
– Bhaskar