Steve Litt via plug on 8 Aug 2022 12:03:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Aug 9 - PLUG North - "An introductory guide to running your own mail server" by Andrew Denner (7pm EDT online)

On Sun, 2022-08-07 at 21:45 -0400, Will via plug wrote:
> Well let's keep things very simple and clear. Init system debates and
> discussions have plagued many mailing lists and other discussions for
> years,

We get it. You're tired of discussions about systemd.

> it's time to not bring it up immediately and all the time.

There's nothing wrong with asking "will this software work on my computer?" after
doing a web search to try to find the answer. And I don't usually bring up systemd
on this list.

> If you
> choose to not use systemd now, you are the outlier

OK, we understand your point of view.

SteveT