K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 14 Nov 2022 13:43:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Strange Cinnamon key behavior

I figured out that the left Ctrl key, which is grabbed by the ripple effect visual to show where the cursor is, never makes it to emacs, even though it makes it to other applications. I have been Ducking to find out where to turn off the visual effect, but without luck so far. In theory, it should be somewhere accessible to gsettings, but I have not been able to find it. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Regards
– Bhaskar