K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 25 Nov 2022 08:13:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] In-person meetings

If there is interest in in-person meetings, I can offer the lobby of the building where YottaDB rents a suite, at 40 Lloyd Ave, Malvern, PA 19355. The only constraint is that since I am an elected Supervisor of Tredyffrin Twp, and since I am the liaison to a couple of committees, it will need to be on evenings when I don't have meetings. Let me know if there is interest, and we can work out the scheduling.

Regards
– Bhaskar

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 10:27 AM LeRoy Cressy via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
On 11/24/22 06:49, Rich Freeman via plug wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 9:15 PM JP Vossen via plug
> <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
>>
>> And maybe that's a good enough argument.  I guess we see what other folks have to say.

One of the reasons for in person meetings is for key signing and
exchanging GnuPG keys.  The only really secure way to sign keys is with
in person contact.  We used to do it about every other month.

--
  Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy
  mailto:rev.cressy@prontonmail.com

   /\_/\
  ( o.o )
   > ^ <

Cell Phone: 267-668-9686

GnuPG Fingerprint:
D234 65D6 2822 211B F82F  A6CA B332 4CC8 ACBF D200

You can find me on the following:

Telegram:
     (My Main Channel)
        https://t.me/RevLeRoy