Steve Litt via plug on 27 Nov 2022 20:59:45 -0800

[PLUG] Lefties: Was the challenge (temp)

jeffv via plug said on Sun, 27 Nov 2022 22:28:25 -0500

>Now I find out I can't take off expenses for anything I've done for my
>campaign for Left Handed History and Recognition Month. Everybody has a
>month but us. PARITY!

My mother was left handed, and one of my daughters is left handed.

At a very early age I learned from my mom about all the little
annoyances lefties endure. Cutting with a scissors. Sitting at a dinner
table and banging elbows with the righties. Smearing your ink because
we have a left to right writing system.

My daughter had to buy a left-handed guitar, which is more expensive to
buy and has a terrible resale value.

I'm very, very, insanely right handed, but I've learned from people I
love that there's little parity for left handed people.

SteveT

SteveT

Steve Litt