Soren Harward via plug on 26 Jan 2023 09:06:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] My Holy Quest for a WYSIWYG HTML Word Processor

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 11:48 AM Soren Harward <stharward@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can you recommend a WYSIWYG Markdown editor?
>
> Not for what you're looking for. My experience with Markdown is
> posting hand-formatted MD on sites like Reddit and Github, and using
> it in code editors like kdevelop and vscode when I'm writing up
> documentation. Honestly, I find it easy enough to read even with the
> markup that I haven't looked for a WYSIWYG editor.

Update: "ghostwriter" and "retext" are both in Gentoo portage. I tried
ghostwriter a long time ago before it became part of KDE and it had
live preview. Either one of them should be a good starting point.

--
Soren Harward