jeffv via plug on 26 Sep 2023 07:49:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Places to learn Linux and C around Philadelphia?

I installed my first linux on a less-capable box, but put programs on to do my daily stuff (email, rss, whatever), which kinda forced me to learn. I still used my main computer, though. I looked up questions on the net. Odds are your problem isn't unique.

I've had great success with VirtualBox to run VMs.
As you get more proficient, you might want to start saving configs, so you don't have to config them again.

Can't help with C, as it makes my eyeballs cross. Not a programmer.