Scott Fraser on 22 Nov 2008 13:28:53 -0800

Re: FringePhilly

  • From: Scott Fraser <Scott.E.Fraser@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: FringePhilly
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:28:42 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :mime-version:received:date:in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent :x-http-useragent:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=10kv/InNMnvruS6xqGA7V4IOo9c4CFzyyWZAgH/f2B8=; b=gwtD6I/EbsVHlW+2J4wFonIc4GN7EXcXvF0y3ydj3+MKOz0su/Xr79h1UawPEp53l6 Vm+MeNazgGX754bdlc0MHkzaDSkeTYTLQJlXkVZL5hdnJneg1ZTzPX3B5tdg+F71uLQQ Y8K+muhiOq7kqo5WvG+7GsNpwbvYzbirtjR4E=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Newbie with opinion here...  FringeDC gives some precedence, but is
the only other instance for this use-case. Here in Philly anything
"Fringe" will be forever confused with the FringeFest.

Here's my 2 cents...

FooPhilly

boom done

any questions?