Ron Lusk on Mon Oct 10 08:34:44 2005

[PhillyOnRails] Welcome!

  • From: ronlusk@gmail.com (Ron Lusk)
  • Subject: [PhillyOnRails] Welcome!
  • Date: Mon Oct 10 08:34:44 2005

I have a couple of applications running on Apache 2.0 + FastCGI, using
Switchtower for deployment. (Host is running SuSE Linux Enterprise Server
9.0.) Rather than devoting a whole [virtual] host to one app, I deployed
them using links in the document root, so it is not quite the ordinary
Rails/Switchtower deployment. If no one else has a more useful example, I
can document this one.

--
Ron Lusk
ronlusk@alum.mit.edu