Mark Chadwick on 19 Dec 2006 15:13:41 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Nite!!

On 12/19/06, Aaron Blohowiak <aaron@aaronblohowiak.com> wrote:
 Does anyone have a top 10 list of the things that people should know going to edge?

Ryan Daigle watches the Rails checkin logs, and keeps a pretty good running list.  It seems like edge rails isn't a few huge new features, but a ton of niceties, along with the occasional wrist-slapping of doing things The Old Rails Way (Way back in the anneals of six months ago).  I wrote up a couple of my favorites at http://hipstersinc.com/past/2006/12/19/some_neat_things_in_edge/

-Mark