Walter Lee Davis on 11 Mar 2007 17:17:18 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Need help connecting to WEBDAV

Thanks -- this looks very cool, particularly the prospect of being able to Put and Move stuff. For the moment, I have made a proxy with curl, and that works perfectly for Get operations. I do want to get he entire interface working two-way, so I will investigate NET:HTTP.

Walter