Cliff Moon on 18 Sep 2007 21:32:09 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?

The link was posted on this list a while ago, but you should check out
the Joyent connector and slingshot apps.  They're big, non trivial apps
done in rails.

http://joyeur.com/2007/07/13/connector-and-slingshot-open-sourced-and-free