[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Nov/Dec meeting
- From: "Aaron Mulder" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Nov/Dec meeting
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:13:56 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=FG81Xm1+ZE7FsIeCycHkz8vJD0F3A+GMUSiXgT2hb7E=; b=d8GcogYMfc/g8CqyqfzOUFLjMl2ow7xlv4QsPkLvEnPmoKM1KEPCCpDZS+93+lUlOLekSKGJ9qXXvy7QL7DkpXiHLgjkCaRA4CI4DrJI7Xp3NZVAenl6NkdSQGaE+FOkL9rGVn1yuW06TYM36EueqcmaokKJP2zZHf5zVpvultk=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Nov 19, 2007 11:20 AM, David Bogus <email@example.com> wrote:
> Whats is the dumbest idea you've heard of thats been called agile?
Manager (to developers): "...so as you can see, we love Agile, and as
a company we have definitely bought into Agile. The two-week
iterations we will use will make this project extremely flexible, we
will deliver faster, and the project will be a success. Dismissed."
Same Manager (con't): "Tech Leads, please stay behind so we can
construct the detailed project plan, schedule, and estimates for the
next six months."
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: