[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Nov/Dec meeting
- From: "David Bogus" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Nov/Dec meeting
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:20:12 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=9pTD3dvieV3EOOPBaQWnCc0jXjG9rk1IKHgX396fYJg=; b=UqjZEFXrN9F1yrshoU2tQ6hL9/XSStoViWWAUmG6qDhqRy3B8LeDJMHM0pjocHYJMF4icZtH8b2DNsDhsKHnBG4hxGylNLWehwKRM/NYu4bgTi+8XBAeJMS7ZMyuJmDU9joNj0G/5+4pN0K8nKz2FGel8moZyeeLlchfvusCQ1Y=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I'm doing the agile talk and I'd like it to be well received and
helpful so if you have a minute, I like you to use it to help me
understand what I should focus my talk on.
What are your top three questions about agile?
If you don't have three questions about agile you could answer mine.
Whats the first thing you associate with agile development?
Whats is the dumbest idea you've heard of thats been called agile?
What would be the hardest thing to do to practice agile tommorow?
Why are you a developer?
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: