Brian Donahue on 9 Jan 2008 06:56:01 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night Advice

Welcome to (much of) the world of free/OSS .NET software!  :)  If I could run instiki without having to set up and maintain linux hosting, or without having to run it on an alternate port on Windows, I'd be in heaven.  I use instiki for internal-worky stuff and I like Textile markup so much better than typical wiki stuff.  Not to mention it just looks nicer.

What that site needs is some CSS love.  Unfortunately, that is not my bag.  Maybe I'll try to guilt some members into giving it some love.