rsuchowi on Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:13:44 -0400 (EDT)

X through a telnet session?

Is it possible run X through a telnet session?  If so, could
someone send me to the documentation.
What I am pondering is if it is possible to get X running
through a telnet session, then is is possible to get Corel
Word Perfect running as well.  My grand vision is to have
the secretarial staff at the office telnet into the linux
box that in turn will use samba to access the word
processing documents.  The purpose of which is so that if
one chooses, they connect to their ISP and telnet into the
linux box start an x session and load Word Perfect for Linux
so they can work from home on a weekend instead of slogging
into the office. (Am I asking tooooo much :}

--

Robert Suchowierski, Jr.
begin:vcard