Xtian Betz on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:31:52 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] D-town cables access

D-town Suburban cable customers get all their access from Warminster right?

Well if so then the website says:

Warminster              July, 1999 - Tentative

hah. "Tentative", that means at least a few months after the date they give.
I've been waiting so long for this, I live in Buckingham about four miles
away from Doylestown. My only hope is nobody else gets a cable modem, I
don't like the idea of sharing my bandwidth. But anything is better than an
analog phoneline.

Hmm. I wonder how AOL's gonna deal with this onslaught of cable modems? Its
kind of unrelated but does anyone know about this? If all the AOL users in
my town got cable modems... <rant>

I guess there are some linux users in this town afterall ;) Maybe we need
DLUG, satellite of PLUG.

-Xtian Betz