Jason S. on Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:13:37 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] CPU Dependent Components (Linmodems)

At this point its really a matter of opinion. If you're ok with it,
then go for it. I'd rather not. As to the shotgun thing... well. That
has to supported on both sides. Other than that, go for it. I dont
skimp on hardware. In my experience I've always regretted "bargain"
components. But  thats just me.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.