Darxus on Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:34:04 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] ttysnoop and /dev/vcs#

Just found something else interesting: linspy.  Do a google.com search for
it.  It was released in Phrack volume 7, issue 50, article 5 -- "Linux TTY
hijacking"/"Abuse of the Linux Kernel for Fun and Profit".

"I don't use ttysnoop anymore, I'm using linspy if I need such a function"

It seems to do the same thing, but at a significantly lower level, and
much more elegantly.

None of this getty/telnetd configuration or ssh recompiling.  It just
takes over the tty.

Hmm, somebody said it's unstable.

             Find the next largest prime, be famous:
                http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm