marc on Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:32:31 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] debian install two nic

thanks for the response     still stuck on hardware
the other computers can ping eth0 192.168.0.20
only the machine with the 192.168.0.22 can ping eth1 192.168.0.22

this evening I will double check the hardware

after ifconfig eth1 do I need a route add -host?

must ip_masq be compiled or can I run it as a module?