Kevin Falcone on Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:37:51 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Anybody backported USB support to 2.2.16-3?

  ML> Yes, I did a modules_install. And yes, it successfully created a
  ML> new version of the emu401k.o module. I did save a copy of the
  ML> old module. Maybe I'll try loading it; it never complained about
  ML> those aliases.

You probably won't be able to load it, if you have turned on
kernel-module versioning.  Try `insmod emu401k' and see if you can
generate any error messages.

-kevin

--
All that blue light from Orthanc at night? That was Saruman,
trying to moderate news.admin.palantir-abuse.sightings.