Bill Jonas on Mon, 12 Feb 2001 00:02:56 -0500

Re: [PLUG] politics/open source (was: T-Shirts)

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 10:38:55PM -0500, MaD dUCK wrote:
> and cheesesteaks (no offense intended), and i have yet to meet the
> artist to draw tux with a cheesesteak, which, without letters, spells

When I saw the first message suggesting Tux *with* a cheesesteak,
I nearly sent a message suggesting the first thing that popped into my
head, namely, Tux *as* a cheesesteak.  I decided not to mention that,
though, since it would be in such bad... um, *taste*.

Seriously, though, I think a graphic incorporating something like the
"Dynamic Duo" theme at http://www.gnu.org/graphics/bwcartoon.html would
be neat.  Nifty color images at
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/gnu-and-penguin-color-300x276.png and
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/gnu-and-penguin-color-1024x946.png (be
careful, the last one's nearly 800k).  Maybe have them flying over
Independence Hall?

Anyway, I believe I'll go run and hide after that first comment...

--
Bill Jonas                | "In contrast to the What You See Is What You
bill@billjonas.com        |  Get (WYSIWYG) philosophy, UNIX is the You