gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:02:33 -0400

Re: [PLUG] internet access at the next plug meeting

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 07:28:46PM -0400, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> 	If it's closer than mine is, feel free to bring it instead!

How 'bout I just bring it if I'm coming to a given meeting and you
do the same.

Having too much access doesn't strike me as a problem. ;^>

Probably best not to run both base stations at the same time,
though. It's easy to cloud the radio waves.

I'll bring my wavelan card too. (For another to use, at least until
I resurrect a Thinkpad or two.)

I'll probably also grab some spare patch cables, since they're just
sitting in a bin about a foot to my left (on the same "there's no
such thing as too much" premise).

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net