Dave Turner on Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:30:09 +0200

Re: SMTP cruft (was: Re: [PLUG] Does restricting partial words weaken passwords?)

Bill Jonas wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 12:43:10PM -0400, Dave Turner wrote:
> > So, my secretary can't send messages to PLUG to me? :)  Anyway, since I don't
> > host my own SMTP server, I can't make my self into an authenticated user.
>
> So take whatever address it is that appears in the Sender: header,
> (novalis@dca.net? can't remember), subscribe it to plug, and turn off
> mail delivery on one of your subscriptions.
>
> *shrug*
>
> You might even be able to get away with only subscribing your Sender:
> address.

That won't work, because I can't recieve email at my sender address.

--
-[Dave Turner                                 Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859]
*** Error: The method "java.lang.Object newInstance();" can throw the