gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:00:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT: Help with finding employment please?

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 10:49:14AM +0200, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> I'd recommend putting a resume into the electronic mill (dice,
> monster, etc.). There's an active secondary market in resumes, so once
> a resume is in, it moves around quite a bit.

... which is a positively revolting concept.

Not that I don't plan to take advantage of it when I graduate (from
Swarthmore College) this year.

Fwiw, jobcircle.com is vaguely local to the Philly area and
surroundings.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net