Mike Leone on Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:22:22 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Out-of-sync gpg keys?

>> Ah. Good to know. Yeah, I'll send Darxus an updated key for the PLUG
keyring.

><troll> If you were using mutt instead of Outlook, you'd only have to enter
<Esc>k </troll>

Back under the bridge, troll-man!

<G>

Actually, here at work I use Outlook Express under Win2K (non business
related), and there isn't a mutt version for win32, I don't think. I'm
thinking of moving over to Pegasus on Win2K, tho.

I found out that Pegasus will actually work under WINE in Linux, too. :-)