gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:37:29 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Out-of-sync gpg keys?

Consolidating two less-than-fully-on-topic replies...

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 01:26:53PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> <troll> If you were using mutt instead of Outlook, you'd only have to
> enter <Esc>k </troll>

Sure, but then Exchange wouldn't automatically remind him when it
was time to leave work for tonight's meeting via his OE scheduler
thingy.

He'd have to go and use calender(1)...

;^>

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 02:32:29PM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
> Actually, here at work I use Outlook Express under Win2K (non business
> related), and there isn't a mutt version for win32, I don't think.  I'm
> thinking of moving over to Pegasus on Win2K, tho.

mutt's code is quite portable. I'm sure it wouldn't take that much
kludging to make it run under Win32. (You'd probably want a Win32
version of the slang library, but I think there is one. In a pinch,
ncurses would probably cut it.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net